Welcome to Mead Area Chamber of Commerce!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Mead Area Chamber of Commerce (MACC) Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the MACC website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the MACC terms and conditions. “MACC”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the Mead Area Chamber of Commerce. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Mead Area Chamber of Commerce own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://meadchamber.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://meadchamber.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://meadchamber.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://meadchamber.org
- Redistribute content from Mead Area Chamber of Commerce (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
User Supplied Data
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (“User Data”) in areas of the website. Mead Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to screen, edit, publish or review User Data prior to their appearance on the website and User Data do not reflect the views or opinions of Mead Area Chamber of Commerce, its agents or affiliates. User Data reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Mead Area Chamber of Commerce shall not be responsible or liable for the User Data or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the User Data on this website.
- Mead Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to monitor all User Data and to remove any User Data which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the User Data on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The User Data do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The User Data do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The User Data will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Mead Area Chamber of Commerce a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your User Data in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- You may link to our website pages or content so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- Follows the rules defined in the User Supplied Data section above.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.