Vinyl Accent Designs
We are looking for Ambassadors, scroll down below to read about this great opportunity.
Directors at Large 2019
Colorado National Bank
Rocky Mountain Saloon
Colleen Whitlow (Past President)
If you are interested in volunteering for an event, program, or anything please click on the Contact Us link above. If you would like to get more involved with the Chamber please read below for other opportunities.
To make the most of your membership to the Mead Area Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to get involved and participate in the activities of the Chamber. As with anything in life, the more you put into the chamber, the more you will get out of it! Besides being a sponsor or volunteering for a Chamber event, we are also introducing a new programs….
It is the mission of the Mead Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and retention by:
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits.
- Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership.
- Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber’s programs.
- Serving as a liaison between Chamber staff and membership.
Who are the Ambassadors?
The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate to their time to assist the chamber in various activities. Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year, beginning in January of each year. Ambassadors can continue to serve after one-year term if agreed upon by the Ambassador and Chamber staff.
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors
- Increased name and face recognition.
- Increased networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing chamber members.
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members.
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events.
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community.
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders.
- Chance to help the community and show community pride.
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” award.
If you are interested or want to know more about this program, please email email@example.com or click on the Contact Us link below.